Unlike most farms there is so much to do here you would almost struggle to fit it all in, in one day!
So what is there to do at the park?
- Animal fun – the farm hosts a wide range of animals including sheep, pigs, goats, cows, alpacas and ponies
- Petting animals – there are set time slots to pet various different animals that include: bottle feeding lambs, rodent handling, rabbit handling and pony grooming
- Sheep racing – there is an obstacle course for the sheep to go over whilst racing great fun for all the family to watch
- Indoor play – Giant Indoor Heated Play-barn has lots of seating, free WiFi and so much for children to play on. There are several different areas for different age groups to play including: Fowl play – Ball cannon area, Fire station – interactive fun for under 5s, Toddler farm – Toddler area for under 2’s with a farm theme, Construction Zone – building blocks suitable for all ages and finally the Playzone – includes 5 different slides and a giant 4.2m drop slide.
- Outdoor play – includes a whole host of activities; sandpit, pedal tractors, trampolines, go-carts, den building, rocket slide, swings, zip wire, little tikes play area and real vintage tractors.
Where to eat?
The Moody Cow Cafe is open daily 10-6pm to visitors and offers; breakfasts, morning coffee, light lunches and afternoon tea. Hot food is served from 10am to 5.15 daily. With seating inside and out this is a great place to refresh yourself after a wonderful day of farm fun.
There is also the option to bring your own packed lunch with lots of seating provided to eat this.
|11:00am||Bottle Feeding of Lambs (Touch & Feel Barn)|
|11:30am||Rodent Handling (Touch & Feel Barn)|
|12:00am||Rabbit Handling (Opposite Rabbit Barn)|
|1:00pm||Meet The Chicks (Touch & Feel Barn)|
|2:00pm||Sheep Racing (By Llama Field)|
|3:00pm||Rabbit Handling (Opposite Rabbit Barn)|
|4:00pm||Bottle Feeding of Lambs (Touch & Feel Barn)|
|4:30pm||Pony Grooming (Pony Stables)|
|5:00pm||Bottle Feeding of Calves (Behind Touch & Feel Barn)|
|Saver Ticket (2 Adults + 2 Children)||£31|
|Senior Citizens, Students & Disabled Adults||£8.50|
|Children (Aged 2-16 Years)||7.95|
|Serving Military Personnel||£5.95 (ID Required)|
I feel this is one of the best places to take this kids with activities for toddlers right up to teenagers. The cost of the activity farm is a reasonable price for what you get in return and that is why I have chosen this as my favourite location to go in Hampshire.
Telephone: 01264 324 141
Address: Finkley Down Farm Park, Andover, SP11 6NF